Are you interested in using the WhatsApp for your Jio Phone? Well, keep reading this article to know more about how to install the WhatsApp in your Jio phone. So, stay tuned.
Reliance Jio launched the Jio phone for only Rs. 1500. It is the first 4G phone to have much lower prices. Though it is cheaper in price, it is loaded with all the features that you see in an average smartphone. Due to affordable prices, it gained a tremendous from Indian markets. More than 25 million people are using Jio phone in India.
Download whatsapp for jio phone
Nowadays, we all use WhatsApp for sending messages, images, and videos on a regular basis. And if you have a 4G phone that doesn’t have a WhatsApp then, it is quite difficult to send regular messages. Jio doesn’t have included WhatsApp in this phone but in this article, we are going to share you some tips through which you can download the WhatsApp on your Jio phone and can use it.
Following are the steps that you must follow in order to get WhatsApp for your Jio phone:
1) First of all, get your Jio Phone and keep its mobile data on.
2) Now, open the default browser available in the Jio phone.
3) Search www.browserling.com and go to this website.
4) Now, you will see a page that contains a textbox that will ask you for a URL.
5) Then, enter the following URL in the text box: web.whatsapp.com
6) Also, you will have to select options like Windows 7 or Windows 8.
7) Select any option of the above and select the chrome browser.
8) After that click on the “test now” button.
9) You will see a one QR code on the screen of your Jio phone
10) Now, take any smartphone in which you have logged in with your own WhatsApp account. Now, select the “WhatsApp Web” option on that smartphone. Switch on the mobile data of that smartphone too.
11)After clicking the “WhatsApp Web” option. the camera of your smartphone will turn on. Now, carefully scan the QR code that is present on your Jio phone.
12) The same WhatsApp account will open on your Jio phone as that of your smartphone.
13) If you have to log out of that WhatsApp account then, simply switch off the internet connection of your smartphone.
One thing to keep in mind that follow these steps carefully to get WhatsApp for Jio Phone.
You may have a question that what if the www.browserling.com didn’t work? In such cases, there are other cross-browser testing sites that you can use. Some of these cross-browser testing sites are browserstack.com, etc. There are very little chances that browserling.com may not work because it is one of the most prominent cross-browser testing sites.
This is the superb method with the help of which you can use WhatsApp on your Jio phone.
So, in this article, we cover how to use WhatsApp in your Jio phone without installing it. If you get some worthy knowledge out of it, don’t hold back yourself from sharing it.